Sunday, March 6, 2011

Katlyn Lacoste...February 2011

The studio shoot was already planned...but Katlyn called me from outside my building one day and said to come down with a trash bag because she had something to put in my freezer...something for the shoot. I walked out the lobby door to see her holding a dead, frozen crow by it's legs and it was going in my freezer. There it stayed until we used it for this shoot a few days later. In the interim, I had a dream that I heard the sound of flapping wings from inside my freezer...I was happy to get it out of there.

This shoot was during my first month at the new digs, and one of the first in the studio. I've always done almost all of my work on location...so this is a learning process...but an inspiring one.









No comments:

Post a Comment