Thursday, October 14, 2010

I would have had more pics to post but this entire shoot began and ended in about 5 minutes. We scouted...we hung around the location and observed for a while and continued to see a TOTALLY dead intersection. Luzia got in position and I started shooting. By around the 5th frame a police car whipped around a nearby corner, immediately followed by two more. They wedged us in on the sidewalk and detained us for about 20 minutes...constantly threatening us with imminent arrest. The only time I almost laughed out loud was when one of the cops said "You have to always remember...THE CITY NEVER SLEEPS"! I mean...Frederick, MD at 3:00AM? Really? Except for THEM...the city was asleep. Thank goodness that Luzia is the sweetest person on earth...I let her do the talking and soon we were let go (and followed wherever we drove)...but I got the picture we wanted!

2 comments:

  1. In public nude work there are eyes everywhere. It's the stress of all stresses but just look at the images and think of the stories to hand down. Brilliant shot and thanks be to sweetie pie models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work, but this espacially...

    jörg

    ReplyDelete