Monday, August 23, 2010

So...my Facebook account was deleted, most likely thanks to some "nudity Nazi", bitter photographer, religiously repressed member, controlling model's boyfriend, or just due to arbitrary douchbaggery.

So in the interest of keeping the new one alive, I'll be posting much of my new work here. There's a lot of previous shoots to edit...but many more new ones...and the ones that are scheduled for the next month or two look to be pretty darn great as well. Keep coming back...it'll put a smile on my face...and hell, you might like what you see.

3 comments:

  1. MINE WAS DELETED TOO. Love it. I was told I was harrassing or soliciting, which is hilarious because I only went on there to message like three people. I pissed someone off. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, all it takes is one disgruntled person and without any real investigation, they de-activate you. Best part is that there is no Customer Service or contact info of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. filckr's just as bad. Also beware of image theft - I've removed all my model work from there even though it's posted at low res. These sites have their ups and downs as does life and we just have to deal with it. Keep on truckin' David.

    Roger :)

    ReplyDelete