Monday, May 24, 2010


So it was below freezing...the ceiling was partially missing/collapsed. We had a blizzard and 5 feet of snow just a week or so earlier and there were piles of snow and lots of ice inside the building. Katlyn was covered with motor oil and shmutz from the floor. But standing on that railing may not have been a good idea. Oil and ice don't mix. Here's the instant before something was about to result in a lot of pain. It was BAD.

BTW...she insisted on continuing to shoot till we got all the shots we wanted. I would have been in traction! What a pro...a true trooper!

2 comments:

  1. ... and here I felt bad for the cold that I put her through. lol.

    I can spell, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Katla of this earth? I wouldn't dare do this to a model and that fall looks terminal. You two are as brave as hell - pass me the heart attack pills. :p

    ReplyDelete